Captus 3000 Thyroid Uptake System
- Outstanding system with various clinical applications
- Now Standard with CD ROM and Pentium processor
- Full databasing of patients, protocols, and test results
- Software-controlled detector switching between thyroid probe and well counter
- Full-function multichannel analyzer with extensive analytic and display capabilities
- Isolation transformer for added electrical safety
- Demonstration diskette available
Formatted in easy-to-use Microsoft® Windows, the PC-based CAPTUS 3000 Thyroid Uptake System offers fast learning time for all staff members.
Patient thyroid uptakes using 123I, 131I and 99mTc can be performed with ease. You select the number of uptakes measured for each patient. Full databasing of patient information and test results are stored in the system until you delete. For staff bioassays, the CAPTUS 3000 provides isotope measurements for 123I, 125I, and 131I with only one neck count. Staff records are maintained and archived on the hard drive and in printed records.
With the optional CAPTUS 3000 Well Counter, the system also provides wipe test measurement and lab test. To satisfy regulatory requirements, the CAPTUS 3000 offers extensive record keeping, reporting and archiving. It eliminates the need for external record keeping.
Automatic calibration and testing provides complete QC test of system. For autocalibration, two sources are included at no extra charge. 137Cs provides gain adjustment, constancy check, chi-square test, and detector resolution check. 152Eu allows automatic multiple-energy point calibration for users performing gamma spectroscopy.