Ergo Chair for Sonographers
- Contoured saddle-style seat for increased comfort and range of motion
- Adjustable winged-back support provides relief from stress on back and shoulders
- Adjustable seat allows for increased flexibility, range of motion and reach
- Five-star base with wheels and sloping footplates to enhance stability and mobility
- Also available as a stool - #944502 (without back)
Dont sacrifice comfort or personal safety to obtain the optimal image. The Ergonomic Chair for Technologists allows the ultrasound Sonographer to bend, stretch, and move more freely between the exam table and the imaging system while providing additional support to reduce the stress of repetitive motion. It reduces fatigue with additional support whether sitting forward, sideways, or backwards and still allows the maintenance of a wide reach.
Sonographers and other imaging professionals often have to move their bodies into a static position that must be strictly maintained over an extended period sometimes maintaining the same posture 8 to 10 times per day to manipulate the transducer and obtain the optimal image. This creates a lot of stress and fatigue on the musculoskeletal system. Adjustability of the equipment is the number one factor that will reduce the risks of repetitive motion disorders.
Made of durable grade-A vinyl. Specify upholstery color: ebony (black), wine (burgundy), ocean (dark blue), yacht, nile, olive, taupe, chestnut or feather (gray).
Part number 944505 includes Cantor upholstery, a pvc-free vinyl with a special antimicrobial/antibacterial finish. Colors include black, night (navy blue), safari (medium brown), bordeaux (burgundy), ink blue, storm (medium gray), dark brown (chestnut).CLICK HERE to view colors for part #944500.