Do I need to create a new account?
No, if you had an account on our previous site you do not need to create a new one, but you will need to reset your password on your first visit to the new site.
I can’t log in to my account.
- Please check the email address that you entered. This email address must be the same email address that was used to create your account originally.
- Still can’t log in? Request a new password by following the steps listed below.
How do I access my account on the new website?For security purposes, all accounts had their password reset when the new site was launched. As a result, you will need to take the following steps on your first visit to access your account:
- Click Here and click the Reset Your Password link.
- A new window will pop-up. In the space provided, enter the email address that was used when the account was originally created. Next, click the Reset Password button.
- We will then send an email to the address provided with a link that will allow you to reset your password. Click the link to return to the website.
- If you don’t receive the password reset email within a few minutes, please check any spam folders associated with your email account. The email may have been mistakenly identified as spam. If you are having difficulty, please call us at 1-800-321-6964.
- Enter and confirm the new password you have chosen and click submit. Congratulations, your account information has been updated.
- Sign in to your account with your new password
What are the benefits of creating an account or signing in to my account?
- Order History – You will have access to your entire order history online. You’ll be able to see all orders you have placed, including any orders you have placed via phone, fax or other offline method.
- Quicker & Easier Ordering – All of your existing Billing and Shipping information will be available on the website to help speed the order entry process.
- Saved Addresses – All addresses you have shipped to in the past 2 years will be available.
- Access to any special pricing that your facility may qualify for.
Having Trouble Viewing Our Site?
The Cone Instruments website is designed for current versions of the most common internet browsers. On very rare occasions, visitors with older browsers may see some elements of our pages displayed incorrectly.
If you are experiencing difficulty shopping on our site, we would encourage you to upgrade your browser to a current version of Microsoft's Edge, Mozilla's Firefox, or Google's Chrome. All are free downloads that will enhance your web experience not just with Hopkins Medical Products, but with sites throughout the World Wide Web.
Due to the upcoming discontinuation of Microsoft's Internet Explorer in June 2022, our site does not support Internet Explorer.
If you continue to have trouble shopping, please call us at 1-800-321-6964.