Effectively Protect Physicians Against Harmful Scatter Radiation
- Creates a scatter-free zone to reduce harmful radiation exposure to doctors and clinicians
- Flexible design easily molds to a patient's body for convenient positioning and superior protection
- Attenuates 98.7% of direct beam radiation at 50kV intensity; 96.1% at 70kV; 92% and 90kV; 87.8% at 110kV
- Sterile, disposable, and lead free
- Place on top of the patient drape to block scatter radiation at the source
- Adhesive backing helps keep the shields and drapes in place
- Disposable to reduce cross-contamination risks to healthcare providers and patients
- Excellent for heavy-fluid situations
According to the IAEA, scattered radiation from patients is the main source of radiation dose to staff. Scatter Armor creates a scatter-free zone that reduces harmful radiation exposure to healthcare professionals. Made with the only lead-free material that is certified to DIN, IEC, and ASTM standards, these Shields are disposable to minimize cross-contamination risks. Designed for superior flexibility, the Shields mold easily to patients' bodies and have adhesive backing that keeps them securely in place during use.
- Assembly Required:0Country of Origin:USCustomizable:NoInstructions:NoMR Status:UnevaluatedMounting Hardware:N/AOuter Dimension Length:12", 34", 38.5"Outer Dimension Width:12", 16.5", 17", 36"Warranty:Yes
- Latex Free: Not made with natural rubber latex.